HENRY CHANDLER, 40 REGENT STREET, SWINDON
Henry Chandler started his business in 1895 with a bottled beer store at 40 Regent Street, Swindon.
By the following year he is also listed as a coal merchant operating from the same premises.
In 1898 he is listed as only a coal merchant so his mineral water / brewing business lasted a maximum of just three years.
The information above is taken from 'A history of Swindon & District Mineral Water Manufacturers' by Peter Sheldon
The above address was a cinema for many years but is today ironically a Weatherspoon's pub.