COSSER & BOND
WOOD STREET & HIGH STREET, SWINDON
George Cosser and Glendower Bond operated a Grocers shop at 7 Wood Street & High Street Swindon during the late 1890's and early 1900's. They had leased the building in Wood Street from the IRVING family in 1898.
Their High Street business operated from a building, now lost, that was attached to the right hand side of the Town Hall / Corn exchange.
BROWN & PLUMMER also operated from the Corn Exchange for many years.
The London Gazette shows they dissolved their company on 14th June 1902 with Mr Bond left to pay creditors and to chase any debtors.