WILLIAM LEESE, SWINDON ROAD, SWINDON
William Leese seemed to be in control of CROOK'S Swindon Road factory in 1915 and by 1936 it had become LEESE & CO.
After 1945 and still trading from Swindon Road, Swindon, the company merged with ING and eventually became LEESE ING & CO.
This company operated from Lansdown Road, ING's original factory, and trading under the brand ACE, which was eventually owned by ARKELL'S.
The information above is taken from 'A history of Swindon & District Mineral Water Manufacturers' by Peter Sheldon.