WHITAKER, STRATTON, SWINDON
Harvey Lewis Whitaker started his mineral water business in Rodbourne Cheney sometime between 1896 and 1898.
By 1915 they traded from Lower Stratton. In 1923 their address was 85 The Street, Lower Stratton and by 1935 his son, George Rowland Whitaker, had taken over and was running the company from 100 The Street, Lower Stratton.
He also produced Niagra Codd bottles marked 'Whitaker's Crescent Mineral Water Co, Rodbourne, Swindon".
The information above is taken from 'A history of Swindon & District Mineral Water Manufacturers' by Peter Sheldon
The Swindon Museum has a single Ginger Beer bottle from the Crescent Bottling Co.
The CRESCENT business therefore appears to be owned by Whitaker.